I. SCOPE OF APPLICATION, CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND BASIC INFORMATION
1. PolShop Sp. z o.o. , Nowogrodzka 50 Street loc.515 00-695 Warsaw (hereinafter the "Seller") is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free such data flow and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "the Regulation") in relation to personal data of Users who are natural persons. This means that the Seller determines the ways and purposes of processing Users' personal data at their own risk and on their own. Personal data is any information that may identify the User.
5. The personal data administrator hereby informs that
- providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to implement the contract between the User and the Seller,
- you have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, the right to delete it and limit their processing, the right to object to their processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting compliance with the law of processing,
- given data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in maintaining the account of the User and for the implementation of individual sales contracts made through the Online Store on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) and b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016, and in accordance with this regulation,
- personal data will be kept for the duration of the above-mentioned contracts and for 7 years after the termination or expiration or execution of a given contract,
- You have the right to file a complaint with GIODO when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates applicable laws, in particular the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016
8. By clicking the links placed in the Online Store, the User may be redirected to websites or services that constitute a service provided by external entities. The process of collecting and processing personal data in these entities is based on the principles set out in the privacy policies of these entities.
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Account data and profile data: creating an Account by the User or making a purchase of the Goods without creating an Account, requires providing information identifying the User, including his contact details. These data may include first and last name of the User, his e-mail address and mailing address. In case of logging in to the Online Store via an external authentication service offered by other entities, the Seller acquires personal data from an external entity for the purpose of such login.
2. The Seller as part of the Online Store may process information constituting personal data of the User, enabling the conclusion of a contract and making payments for purchases made as part of the Online Store also in a situation where the User does not have a registered Account in the Online Store. The Seller is not responsible for the information posted by the User in the comments and private messages.
3. The Seller as part of the Online Store may collect and otherwise process personal data of Users contacting the User service department. These data may be necessary to conduct communication with the User and to complete the process of its service.
4. The Seller as part of the Online Store may collect personal data of Users contacting the Seller via the contact form available as part of the Online Store. These data are necessary to enable the Seller to contact Users, for purposes directly related to the functioning of the Online Store. The seller is entitled to collect data on communication made via the above-mentioned contact form to achieve these goals. The seller can also analyze and block comments using appropriate software, especially if they contain spam or contain illegal content.
5. The Seller is entitled to automatically register and retrieve data provided by web browsers or User devices. Such data may include IP address, type and version of software and hardware used by the User, pages viewed, mobile device identification numbers, information on the use of the application and other data on devices and the use of systems. The collection of the above information will take place when using the website or mobile application or services of external entities.
6. The Seller is entitled to supplement his information about Users with data obtained by third parties.
7. Through the use of questionnaires, which can be sent to Users via e-mail or made available directly on the Platform, the Seller collects demographic and profile data from Users. These data may include, for example, age and gender. These data are used to examine Users' preferences and adapt the offer of the Online Store to their expectations, as well as to statistical analysis. The consent to receive a survey, as well as its completion and return to the Seller is voluntary, and the User may at any time opt out of receiving surveys.
III. USE OF THE COLLECTED DATA.
1. The seller processes, i.e. analyzes, collects and stores Users' personal data for the following purposes:
- creating and managing User Accounts,
- handling purchases and payments of the User and servicing his Account, including solving technical problems,
- adjusting individual offers and categories of offers based on the User's activity,
- monitoring Users' activity including search keywords and browsed offers,
- ensuring the security of services provided electronically,
- contacting Users, including for purposes related to the provision of services, User service, marketing activities,
- conducting research and analysis of the Online Store, among others in terms of the functioning of the platform, improving the operation of available services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors and Users,
- implementation of contracts concluded by the User,
- complaints service,
- handling requests, requests and inquiries from Users,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, including tax or accounting regulations,
- providing services for payment services,
- support for credit services and support for insurance of purchased goods;
- conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
- for statistical and archiving purposes,
- matching ads in accordance with the content being browsed,
- conducting direct marketing of own services of the Online Store or services or goods of third parties;
2. The Seller is entitled to store the data collected and tracked in the Online Store only for the implementation of the aforementioned business objectives.
IV. DATA SHARING
1. The Seller does not transfer Users' personal data to third parties without the consent of the Users concerned, unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
- The seller may cooperate with third parties (eg specialized providers of data storage services or analytical services) in order to provide us with services by these entities.
- The Seller may share Users' personal data with public authorities, including in connection with proceedings conducted regarding possible violations of the law or in the fight against other possible violations of the Regulations.
3. The Seller due to the possibility of using Google reCAPTCHA mechanism for sporadic testing, if the behavior of users of the Online Store does not bear the characteristics of automatic systems (bots). Therefore, the Seller may disclose Google Inc. User's IP address.
4. The Seller may provide anonymised data (ie those that do not identify specific Users) to external service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services to Users, improve the overall quality and effectiveness of services provided by the Seller or listed entities or participate in scientific research that brings about a broadly understood social benefit.
5. The External entities to whom the data protection regulation applies, after obtaining the Users' personal data from the Seller, are obliged to fulfill all obligations under this Regulation and other legal provisions, including ensuring that their rights are exercised.
V USER RIGHTS
1. The user has the right to access his data. At the User's request, the Seller sends (after verification of identity) a copy of the data.
2. The user has the right to request the deletion of his data.
3. The user has the right to request restricting the processing of his data only to their storage.
4. At the User's request, the Seller sends a set of User's data to him or the entity designated by him.
5. The user has the right to object to the profiling of data. After using this right and confirming the Seller's cessation of profiling, the User should log out of his account and clear cookies.
6. The user has the right to withdraw consent to receive marketing messages.
7. Some of the external entities that provide their services through the Online Store, in particular Google Adwords, allow Users to make a choice regarding the withdrawal of consent for the collection and use of data by them for the purposes of advertising based on the User's activity.
8. Most desktop and mobile browsers provide the option of restricting or blocking the use of "cookies" in the User's system.
All data collected by the Seller are protected using rational organizational and technical measures and security procedures to protect them against unauthorized access or unauthorized use.
The "cookies" policy of the Online Store operating under the domain: www.poltime.eu
1. The "cookie" should be understood as IT data stored in user's end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The seller uses these files to:
- the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user's session on every next page of the website,
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences,
- to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interest of security of entrusted data, the Seller uses internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data.
6. By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic operation of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to user devices.
7. Users of the Online Store may at any time change the settings for cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Seller informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Online Store.
9. Certain information stored in "cookies", especially in connection with other information about the user of websites, can be treated as personal data. Personal data collected using "cookies" may be processed only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the User, described above. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access to them.